All the staff at Barlow House strive to provide you with the best possible care, in return we ask that you:-
- Treat staff with courtesy and respect, we will not tolerate abuse ,either verbal or physical to any member of staff
- Please telephone for home visits before 11am if possible
- Please cancel your appointment if you no longer need it
- Ask if you are uncertain about your treatment or medication
- Please be patient if we are running late, delays are always caused by unavoidable patient need
- Please keep us informed of any change of address or contact number
This Practice operates a zero tolerance policy with regard to violent and abusive behavior towards staff and other patients. Any patient exhibiting such behaviour will be removed from our list.